Pakistani youth have always been recognized everywhere around the globe either it is in education, careers, success stories or entertainment. But there is one more area of life in which Pakistani students has excelled any other students of the world i.e. in making the most lame and most irrelevant excuses for missing classes and not completing their errands. Some of the most frequently used ones are as follows:
1. Sir, my vehicle(bike) got out of order and I have to walk here with it so Can I Come In please.
2. A relative died in my family sir, I was not able to concentrate on my homework.
3. I did not complete my assignment because of loadshedding and we do not have UPS or generator at our place.
4. Sir, Believe me I did my homework(assignment) but I forgot the register at home as I was in a hurry to catch the bus.
5. Sir I had relatives and kids at my place last night so I couldn’t get up early for morning as I have to do all the household work.
6. My alarm didn’t go off sir, when I woke up I was late already and traffic got jammed on the way.
7. I have done the assignment which took me 5 hours but before saving the work light went out.
8. Someone stole my book yesterday sir, I couldn’t prepare for the test.
9. I was absent in the last lecture, I don’t know the answer.
10. I had an accident on the way back home from the college sir, I couldn’t complete my assignment.