- Dream Recording Device: Have you ever had some really good dream that you wish you could show them to your family or see it by yourself later? I’m sure you have. Now most of you with disagree with me because there are two kinds of dreams; good and bad. And if this device comes into existence people will be really afraid and prepare themselves for all the bad things but they’ll forget that it’s just a dream. This machine should come into existence as half of the people in this world would be happy just by seeing their dreams and maybe they’ll get motivated too. Plus I’m sure the company who invents this machine will run out as their product would be having a high demand.
- Air Conditioner Apparel: Haha okay this sounds really insane but admit we all need it. In areas where the weather is extremely hot we all wish the dress we are wearing was built-in with an AC or a cooler in it.
- Color Changing Heels: Okay so if this ever comes into existence I’ll be the first one to purchase it. All women around the world face this problem I mean if you have a good dress cool but then there’s a problem what shoes to wear with this dress? “I’ve every other color in heels except for this dress but I don’t want to wear the other dress as I’ve worn it before” is a typical women’s thought. If these shoes exist they’ll be a tough competition for other shoe brands. What I have in mind for this product is there is an option of what color do we want the heels to turn into and then we press the required color and BAM it’s there! Problem solved.
- A Time Machine: Everyone has done things in their past that they aren’t proud of and if they’re given the opportunity they’ll make it right. Unfortunately, past is gone it can’t we brought back. But as we see in movies a hero or heroine goes back in the past to change the future, somewhere in our heart we wish this could be possible for ourselves too.
- Fatigue Gadget: Well this must be invented as soon as possible. Either it’s after a workout, a long journey, household chores or a rough day at job everyone feels exhausted and sometimes sleep isn’t enough to shed off that weariness especially when you have other tasks to be done. A fatigue gadget will help us finish our tasks more quickly.
- Acne and Spot Remover Device: I know you’re going to say a lot of creams exist that treat acne and spots on skin but they take a lot of time. I think most of the girls face this problem that whenever they’ve to go somewhere like on a wedding, a party, a get-together a pimple pops out of nowhere so for this treatment there should be a device that treats acne on the spot, leaves no scars and has no side effects as well. I know I’m asking a lot but it’s a modern world with a lot of technology right? So this idea could be given a thought don’t you think?
- A Cheering Up Device: I think almost everyone needs it especially the people suffering from severe depression and diseases like that. Everyone feels blue at some point in their life but there are times when you have to be at your job, at a get-together and you just can’t seem to make you mood alright. A cheering up device would solve this problem and by this device we have treat people suffering from depression and anxiety. Plus this would be an alternative to anger management.
That’s all folks. These are some of the ideas I believed would be safe if they were brought into being. Let us know in your comments what thing you’d wish be invented.
What's your reaction?
You might also like
Girls love chocolates, but when it is in brownie form then not only girls but everyone loves them. Mostly people like me tend to try those recipes which are easy and fast to cook along with utilizing some daily ingredients. But here is a very easy recipe for chocolate lovers. Following are the ingredients one […]
Who in their right mind does not like Jelly? Especially when they create sweet looking dessert of awesomeness such as these shown below. These are the perfect complement to any kids party, these Jelly creations will delight your guests. Go for broke and create a layered rainbow dessert, or create some jelly lolly sticks. With so […]
Weekend is a very good time to try out this something yummy and chocolaty. It’s the perfect pick-me-up, especially if you’re into chocolate, and let’s face it, who isn’t? So here’s the yummiest easy to make recipe. Ingredients 100 g dark chocolate (at least 70% cocoa solids) broken up into pieces 300ml double milk cream […]