In our previous article Why PS4 is Better than Xbox One we have given Reasons to go for PS4 and a comparison of basic specifications of both consoles. Although both consoles offer most of the similar features which are awesomely cool to go for them but both vendors provide some unique features which counts if you really want a console having those extra qualities.
How PS4 and Xbox One are similar?
- Same third part games
- Update when turn off
- Cross game voice chat
- You can use your real name on both
- Controllers are similar to their predecessors
- Both offer cameras of limited utility
- Both play Blu-Ray and DVD movies
Reasons to choose Xbox One
- Kinect is undeniably cool, you can use it to control the console, swiping in the air to perform commands.
- It acts as a hub for your other home entertainment gear, this lets you switch between, say, your digibox and the Xbox One, using the Xbox interface using the HDMI input.
- Xbox Live Gold membership can get you 2 free games a month.
- The huge console size of the Xbox One gives air more room to circulate, which is likely to ensure the console does not overheat.
- Inbound Xbox One exclusive games like Sunset Overdrive and Halo: The Master Chief Collection.
- EA Access(New subscription gaming service) is only available on Xbox One, it provides free copies of some older releases as well.
- You can use up to two external hard drives at once but each one has to be 256 GB or larger.
- Xbox One is the only new-gen console that will let you stream media from other devices in your home where Sony is still not supporting DLNA in-home media-streaming yet.
- The Xbox One has a split-screen option that will run certain applications in a vertical band on the right side of your TV screen while running a game or other application on the left.
- Xbox One can actually suspend a game, let you power the console off (into a low-power mode) and then, when you turn the machine back on, let you pick up the game right where you left it—no loading the game again.